||Leadership Skills for Supervisors
||Human Resource Development,
Self-Guided Supervisory Skills
||Leadership skills provide the foundation of success for effective supervisors and managers. In this introductory workshop, participants will:
* Describe personal relationship to organizational mission.
* Define the supervisor’s primary role.
* Examine the leadership competencies of an effective supervisor.
* Identify a personal leadership style and vision.
* Explore the connection between of Emotional Intelligence and leadership.
* Develop an action plan that aligns with one’s personal leadership vision.
*This workshop is a core requirement for the Self-Guided Supervisory Skills Certificate Program.
Recommended Prerequisites or Pre-knowledge: This workshop provides an introduction to the Self-Guided Supervisory Skills program. If possible take this workshop first in the series.
Recommended pre-workshop reading: “Emotional Intelligence” by Daniel Golema