||Human Resource Development,
Self-Guided Supervisory Skills
||In today's workplace effective communication skills are needed to ensure personal and professional success. In this workshop, participants will:
* Define the Communication Cycle.
* Identify the key components of effective communication.
* Describe the 4 levels of communication.
* Recognize barriers to effective communication.
* Analyze verbal, non-verbal, and electronic communication.
* Develop a communication action plan for increasing understanding and influence.
*This workshop is a core requirement for the Self-Guided Supervisory Skills Certificate Program.
Recommended Prerequisites or Pre-knowledge: Take this workshop after taking “Leadership Skills for Supervisors” and “Emotional Intelligence”.