||Registration begins at 8:45 am. Workshop begins promptly at 9:00 am-doors will be locked.
**Note Our New Location: 8765 Aero Drive Suite #134**
This workshop is intended for those using the desktop version. In this workshop you will get the basics as well as higher functions of the program that will help you make the most of QuickBooks.
1) Identify ways to work with chart of accounts, class codes and contacts.
2) Explore how to balance your bank and credit card accounts.
3) Construct ways to manage QuickBooks files.
4) Build and manage budgets.
5) Formulate and customize reports.
6) Explore how to add and track grants, pledges, donations, memberships and other funding sources.