||Mission-Driven Fundraising Events Full Day Intensive
||Fund Resource Development
||This interactive full day workshop will provide you with practical knowledge on how to design, plan and execute successful mission-driven fundraising events - and how to stop doing an event that isnít. Hear innovative best practices and a diverse range of case studies on how to make any fundraising event a success!
1. Explore the variety non-profit fundraising events.
2. Discuss specific strategies for keeping the expense budget minimal to achieve event fundraising goals.
3. Discover the latest trends and innovations in non-profit fundraising events.
4. Conduct a needs assessment and analyze results to determine how your event can support the organizationís strategic goals.
5. Identify all the stakeholders in a non-profit fundraising event and best practices for maximizing volunteer committees
6. Create a mission-driven event plan to achieve fundraising goals.
7. Develop an evaluation tool for monitoring the eventís success as it relates to the organizations mission and strategic plan.
* Required Pre-Course Work: Identify two events that you have attended or organized: A) Mission-focused B) Not Mission-focused; these will be referenced in the workshop.